• Garagiste family run operation involving Anthony and Mary Bourke of Marin County and Dr. Sean Bourke of Portola Valley
• Exclusive focus on production of ultra-premium Russian River Pinot Noir
• First vintage 2003
• 700 case annual production
• Available through two sources:
1) Mailing list via website: www.halemarywine.com
2) Select Bay Area restaurants including: Gary Danko,
Jardiniere, Spruce, Piperade, Fog City, Sushi Ran,
Buckeye Roadhouse, Fleur de Lys, La Folie, Balboa Cafe
(SF and Mill Valley), Wayfare Tavern, Picco,
Marche aux Fleurs, Poggio, Ristorante Milano,
Village Pub, Station 1, Sent Sovi, Flea Street Cafe, Tamarine, 31st Union, One Market, Left Bank,
Farm Shop, Iberia, SaltBox, Towne, John Bentley’s; and Kent Woodlands Market
• Our 2014 features alluring, deep, earthy stone fruit aromatics that draw you in and inspire you to take your first sip. Initial notes of ripe, luscious black cherry fruit and berries mixed with wonderful spice and complexity. Sensual mid-palate weight and sweetness is followed by a balanced finish with enough acid to pair well with a wide variety of food.
• Wonderful food beverage. Pairs well with poultry, lamb, pork, seafood, vegetarian dishes,
mushroom and risotto. A very versatile wine – Mary loves it with cheese!
• Single vineyard Pinot Noir produced from Teac Mor Vineyard, Russian River Valley
• Meticulously farmed by Moore family vineyard owners
• 777 and Pommard 4 Clone
A little history on the name:
Hale Mary hand crafts small-lot, artisanal Pinot Noir from grapes grown exclusively in the Russian River Valley. We believe that this unique growing region provides the perfect climate to create elegant, luscious wines that capture the sensuous qualities of this sublime varietal.
1. Retaining exceptional health and vigor, as in hale and hearty