A Little History:
• Exclusive focus on production of ultra-premium Russian River Pinot Noir
• First vintage 2003
• 600 case annual production
• Available through two sources:
1) Mailing list via website: www.halemarywine.com
2) Select Bay Area restaurants including: Gary Danko, Jardiniere, Spruce, Ritz Carlton SF, Piperade, Sushi Ran, Buckeye Roadhouse, Fleur de Lys, La Folie, Balboa Cafe (SF and Mill Valley), Wayfare Tavern, Marche aux Fleurs, Ristorante Milano, Village Pub,
Station 1, Sent Sovi, Flea Street Cafe, Tamarine, and El Dorado Kitchen among others
• The year that Burgundy meets the Russian River! Lighter color and style than traditional Russian River Vintages including lower alcohol (13.9%). Elegant, balanced mouth feel built on ripe raspberry, black cherry and subtle earth notes. Very age worthy.
• Wonderful food beverage. Pairs well with meat, medium to heavy bodied fish, mushroom and risotto. A very versatile wine – Mary loves it with cheese!
• Single vineyard Pinot Noir produced from
Teac Mor Vineyard, Russian River Valley
• Meticulously farmed by Moore family vineyard
• 777 and Pommard 4 Clone
• 20% whole cluster
• Cold soaked 3 days
• Aged 10 months in
1/3 New French Oak
1/3 1 Year French oak
1/3 Neutral Barrels
A little history on the name:
Hale Mary hand crafts small-lot, artisanal Pinot Noir from grapes grown exclusively in the Russian River Valley. We believe that this unique growing region provides the perfect climate to create elegant, luscious wines that capture the sensuous qualities of this sublime varietal.
1. Retaining exceptional health and vigor, as in hale and hearty